Grand Slam Oval Lighting
AS/NZS 1158.3.1 P3/P4
Tennis Australia were looking for an adaptable outdoor public lighting solution to light up walk ways and back of house catering areas. They wanted to move away from intrusive high powered floodlights that required substations and ground cables and look at a more sustainable, less invasive lighting solution.
- 22 x AE2 40W Split Systems
- 7 x AE2 40W All-in-One Systems
- 5 x AE2 15W All-in-One Systems
- Combination of 12W & 8W LED light heads
- 29 x 900kg concrete block (1mt x .6mt x .6mt H)
- EZYlift pole 4.5mt p/n EL-LD-4.5M
- Adaptive lighting control automatically dims lights to 30% during inactivity
- Lithium-ion batteries providing longevity and reliability
- Lowerable poles for ease of installation and programming at ground level
In today’s dynamic fast paced world, we are both adaptable, versatile and offer tailored solutions that work for each unique situation. In this case we built a tailored smart outdoor public lighting system that provided Tennis Australia a solution that looked modern, provided powerful illumination for the large crowds and was easy to install leaving no footprint after removal. And the lighting system is easy to maintain too.
One of the many Green initiatives at this year’s Australian Open. Replacing traditional lighting with Smart Solar Powered LED lights, improving the quality and level of lighting and chipping away at becoming a more environmentally sustainable event.