Sydney Cricket Ground Car Park
Sydney Cricket Ground Trust
AS/NZS 1158.3.1 P3/P4
After major disruptions throughout their 3 car parks due to upgrades and repairs to the existing grid-powered lighting, the SCGT needed an alternative solution that met with Australian standards, was sustainable for years to come and caused no environmental or user disruption.
- 40 x AE6 Solar Street Lights
- 120W ‘All In One’ Solar Engines
- Combination of 20W & 30W LED light heads
- Adaptive lighting control automatically dims lights to 30% during inactivity
- Lithium-ion batteries provides 10+ years maintenance-free life span
- Lowerable poles allows cost-effective servicing safely from ground level
- Future proofed with built-in wireless control and monitoring system
Stage 1 – Leadsun created a new solar parking lot lighting plan to ensure the car park met with Australian standards.
Stage 2 – Focused on the entrance way where the solar panels were used to power up lights in the main driveway. The use of existing footings and lowerable winch poles made the installation of the Alpha AE5 lights an easy process. The solar parking lot lighting was a cost effective solution that eliminated all major construction costs and inconveniences whilst at the same time satisfying popular energy sustainability demands.
This was a cost effective solution that eliminated all major construction costs and inconveniences whilst at the same time satisfying popular energy sustainability demands.